Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Extra-Credit December Pre-Reading

  "Clones aren't human." Human cloning has been talked about all my life, I've heard people talking about ways to clone animals and people. Now cloning a human has never been done before, there is no-one alive who is a clone. But scientists have tried to clone humans and animals but have failed, except for Dolly who was a sheep that was cloned.
  To some extent clones aren't human but a clone would still be considered "human". If they had the same characteristics as a normal human then there would be nothing wrong with them. If it was me I think I would consider clones humans. If a clone is based on a human then it should be considered a human too. So clones would be considered humans and I think that someday it may be possible to clone someone.

1 comment:

  1. What do you think the world would be like if there were clones and humans mixed together? Would it be hard to tell them apart? Would humans try to destroy clones? Extra credit +25

    ReplyDelete